Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Fever Associated With Dehydration Last
Not necessarily: Dehydration could cause dry skin and lack of sweat, which could make the skin feel hot, but it should not cause a true fever (38 C or 100.4 F). It is usually the other way around, an illness (which could produce fever) can cause people to become dehydrated due a person not feeling well, not having appetite and not eating and drinking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My son has a fever since yesterday. It reached 39.6. He vomited very, very little one time in the past 24 hours. He has no signs of dehydration.
I m feeling tiresome these days. I sleep late n wake late. Also in past 3 month i had viral fever then dehydration and cold. Also feel anxiety.Help.
My 3yro has been havin puking spells every few weeks n freq low grade fevers. Was admitted for dehydration n low sugar. Dark circles, thin, pale. Ideas?
5.5 mth old. 2 days /c small, very frequent, mucousy stools. Exclusively Bf & eating normally. No signs of dehydration. No fever. Alert. See dr?
Pediatric: I suggestthat you have the baby seen by a pediatrician regarding this issue. Continue breat feedings. ...Read more
My 9yr old daughter shivering 4-5times a day in past 2-3weeks,no fever.She 1yr 9mth she once infantile convulsions due to dehydration.What's wrong?
Not a seizure.: Shivering isn't the same as a convulsion (seizure). If she is behaving differently as well then something might be going on. However it could be that she is iron deficient or not taking in enough calories or perhaps fighting a small virus. I would watch it and see how it changes. ...Read more
If you have a rapid heart rate and unexplained shivering when you are sick, is that dehydration or is that fever?
My daughter has classic symptoms of dehydration. but now has a stiff neck severe headache but no fever. what could this mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does fontanel associated with dehydration last?
- How long does irritability associated with dehydration last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with dehydration last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does fever associated with listeria last?
- How long does fever associated with intussusception last?
- How long does fever associated with cytomegalovirus last?
- How long does fever associated with pyelonephritis last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free