Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Fatigue Associated With The Flu Last
Days to weeks: Fatigue aftrer influenza can last days to weeks. It depends on your general health, how il you were, and if you had any complcations such as sinus infection, or pneumonia. Some have a mild illness and may have minimal fatigue. Influenza is an acute severe illness. It can be prevented by yearly influenza vaccine ...Read more
The flu, otherwise known as influenza, is a viral infection of the nose and throat. Symptoms of influenza include fever, chills, runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, malaise, headaches, and coughing. Children with the flu often have nausea and vomiting as well. Some strains of the flu are preventable by getting a yearly flu ...Read more
How long does fatigue from the flu last? Got sick 2 1/2 weeks ago. Have sinus infection now... Could that be causing fatigue?
Yes, if you have: Developed a secondary sinus infection that is probably why you feel fatigued and ill now. ...Read more
How long should the flu last? I've had a headache, on and off brain fog/confusion, and extreme fatigue for the last 5 days and I'm not getting better.
I have the flu should I worry
about my extreme fatigue and tiredness? I have no fever or pain no longer hardly a cough and I'm eating. This is day 3
Flu is bad: Influenza this year and most years is a very nasty experience and it lasts five to ten days. Any infection may be followed by a period of convalescence, something known to us all but which is poorly understood. In any case, take it easy, drink fluids plus and take tylenol (acetaminophen) for headache, eat as you can with healthy foods, take vitamins and you will recover completely. ...Read more
Should I take tamiflu? Experiencing mildly bad body aches, nausea and fatigue, but no fever over last 24 hours (I know its not a cold).Maybe the flu
I have been fatigued with chills and sweating no fever for a week the last couple days I've had a weak dry cough. Is this the flu? Or something else?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does fatigue associated with influenza last?
- How long does fatigue associated with hypothyroidism last?
- How long does fatigue associated with croup last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does fatigue associated with toxoplasmosis last?
- How long does fatigue associated with gastroenteritis last?
- How long does malaise associated with the flu last?
- How long does vomiting associated with the flu last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free