Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Dry Skin Associated With Dehydration Last
Sun exposure needed: Some people have naturally pale skin complexion and so it is normal for those folks. In temperate zone, skin tone is somewhat darker in summer months and gets lighter with fall/winter. If your skin has always been so, then it it normal. Getting vitd supplement orally won't help your skin color, only sun exposure will. But should balance the risk of sunburn/cancer etc... Good luck. ...Read more
Depends...: A week or so.Get a more detailed answer ›
Variable: Hormonal changes/salivary changes are not set in stone and exaclty the same for anyone. Likely it will cont during pregnancy and likely during nursing. Know that increased saliva is only good for your oral health and helps reduce the risk of decay by buffering acidic encounters. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends...: A week or 2.Get a more detailed answer ›
Approx 10 days: Which is the approx lifespan of the illness. ...Read more
The illness: Is self limiting and runs approx 7-10 days. ...Read more
Usually after...: The "teething symptoms" vary from child to child, but typically subside after the first 6-8 front teeth came through. Often, after the age of 1, many children are not really that bothered from teething. But same as with thumb-sucking, many kids don't and some do for quite awhile. Enjoy the baby: babies are miracles of life! good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends on patient: Swelling in the legs or lower extremity associated with hellp syndrome (preeclampsia, toxemia, high blood pressure of pregnancy) resolves after delivery. How fast depends on the person. For some it is in the first 24-48 hours. For others it may last as long as 6 weeks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sepsis: Fussiness in a child with sepsis is a non-specific symptom. In a child who does not possess the verbal skills yet to explain how they feel, this in part is their way of letting us know they do not feel well. Duration of fussiness might vary based upon underlying cause of sepsis, the organ systems involved, the child's underlying disposition, and the environmental stressors. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does fontanel associated with dehydration last?
- How long does irritability associated with dehydration last?
- How long does fever associated with dehydration last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does dehydration associated with pyloric stenosis last?
- How long does baby stool frequency associated with dehydration last?
- How long does dehydration associated with urinary tract infection last?
- How long does dry mouth associated with toxic exposure last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free