Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Dry Mouth Associated With Hyperemesis Gravidarum Last
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
Can I b induce ...im 33 wks prego...with hyperemesis gravidarum....im.stressing out with this condition...
Unlikely: Few physicians would induce a patient at 33 weeks for hyperemesis gravidarum. While the nausea and vomiting can certainly be a debilitating problem there are means of treatment - the ultimate solution may be delivery, 39 weeks should be the goal for the end of your pregnancy. 37 weeks would likely be the minimal gestational age to consider elective delivery depending on the status of the baby. ...Read more
No difference: The definition of hyperemesis is not well defined. Generally if you are not able to tolerate oral intake you need to be evaluated by your doctor. ...Read more
Depends: The treatment is complicated and involves many things. Starting with change in diet and meals scheduling to treatments with different medication to get vomiting under controll, treatment to hydrate you and balance back your electrolytes. Dont try to treat it on your know, let you doctor manage it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does headaches associated with hyperemesis gravidarum last?
- How long does hyperemesis gravidarum typically last in pregnancy?
- Is dry mouth a symptom of hyperemesis gravidarum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does dry mouth associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does dry mouth last?
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is this associated with coughing
- How long does dry skin associated with dehydration last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free