Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Drooling Associated With Teething Last
It depends: Any rash will last as long as the cause is present. Some good ways to deal with teething pain are teething rings or frozen wash clothes. Use tylenol (acetaminophen) for severe teething discomfort only. Try applying neosporin to the rash and keep the area clean wiping away saliva frequently. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My daughter is 19months and is constantly drooling. I think it's just from teething as we are awaiting her two year molars. Could it be something else?
My 16 week old is teething & drooling a lot and has had a stuffy nose/slight cough for 2 days. Could these be related?
No. Nasal congestion: & cough are symptoms of a viral upper respiratory illness. Teething does not cause fever, diarrhea or any other symptoms not related to the gums , although some babies have pain & irritability. Drooling at 4 months does not necessarily mean a baby is teething, just that the salivary glands are beginning to function. The central lower incisors usually erupt first, around 6 months. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Could my 7 week old son be teething? Drooling a lot more than usual and been crying and fussy for 2 days, even mid-feed and chewing his hands.
My 8.5 month old woke up this morning with a runny nose and he's drooling. Are these symptoms of teething or does he have a cold?
Is it possible for my 3 month old to be teething? He's drooling a lot more and is constantly putting his hand in his mouth. Thank you.
2 year old still drooling. He is not teething. He wheezes a lot. He coughs all day and all night. Could it be caused by large tonsils?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does drool rash associated with teething last?
- How long does crying associated with teething last?
- How long does irritability associated with teething last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does fever associated with teething last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with teething last?
- How long does drool rash associated with normal 02 wk last?
- How long does drool rash associated with normal 03 mo last?
- Talk to a pediatrician online