Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Diarrhea Associated With Eczema Last
I was given clindamycin 300mg for eczema treatment.Ever since I took it, I have had diarrhea. what should I do now before specialist?
C. diff infection: Until proven otherwise. Clindamycin is infamous for causing diarrhea, and specifically for being the agent most associated with developing Clostridium difficile (C. diff) infectious diarrhea. If you have this condition and you use things like Immodium you can develop a deadly complication called toxic mega colon. It may be simple diarrhea, but you can't afford to be wrong. You need a doc ASAP 2day ...Read more
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
Can eczema on the hands along with slight a case of occasional morning diarrhea and nausea be a sign of diabetes?
7mth old baby not eating, diarrhoea, very unsettled his eczema has flared up and has white sort of bumps on the inside of his cheeks (mouth)?
Dehydration?: Infants can easily become dehydrated, especially if they are not eating and having diarrhea. This can happen quickly, can be very concerning, and warrants a visit to the doctor. Viruses are common in this age group and can cause decreased oral intake, diarrhea and oral sores (among many other symptoms). Fungal infections (candida/oral thrush) can present with white patches on buccal mucosa. ...Read more
Depends on what : Your definition of diarrhea is and how old your baby is. Babies dehydrate very quickly and you do not want to wait . It is best to call your pediatrician immediately for guidance.In the meantime, offer your baby soy milk protein, lactose free formula or isomil df to help with the diarrhea ...Read more
Not long: Rarely more than a few hours.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does rash associated with eczema last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with intussusception last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with sepsis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does diarrhea associated with dehydration last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with herpangina last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with roseola last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with gastroenteritis last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free