Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Diarrhea Associated With Common Cold Last
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
6 months old, pukes up a lot after being fed, diarrhea, mucus coughs, stuffy nose, no fever. I took him in but they said its just a common cold?
Depends...: A week or so.Get a more detailed answer ›
I get sick easily. I'm currently sick at the moment with the common cold, how long will it last with my d level being so low?
Common Cold: According to the mayo clinic, colds usually last one to two weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does nasal congestion associated with common cold last?
- How long does swollen lymph nodes associated with common cold last?
- How long does fatigue associated with common cold last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does sneezing associated with common cold last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with cold sores last?
- How long does ear pain associated with common cold last?
- How long does eye redness associated with common cold last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free