Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Diarrhea Associated With Cold Sores Last
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
A few days ago i began to get a cold sore. Immediately i began getting a terrible cold... Diarhea, constant chills, headache, runny nose, sore throat?
See below: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
10 days is average: 10 days is average but treating the ulcer with hene laser will decrease the time and reduce the pain. If you are susceptible to repeated cold sores you may consider using the hene laser as soon as you become aware a lesion may be forming. Use 30 seconds of spot size on each area of the lesion. ...Read more
How long does the hand foot and mouth disease usually last ? And will all the cold sores go away at once or little over time ?
About a week: HFM is a viral infection that causes blisters on palms, soles and in the mouth. Can be associated with moderate fever. The ulcers in the mouth will fade at different rates. Drink cool liquids, soft foods like pudding, yogurt, ice cream. Avoid acids like Orange Juice. Annoying but usually a self limiting condition. Tylenol can also help with the pain. ...Read more
It doesn't: A cold is a viral upper respiratory infection characterized by sore throat, runny and congested nose. A cold does not cause diarrhea. Enteroviruses, norovirus, rotavirus an others can cause intestinal infection and diarrhea that resolves after several days. There are also many other conditions that cause diarrhea. If yours persists see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does diarrhea associated with common cold last?
- How long does swollen lymph nodes associated with cold sores last?
- How long does painful mouth sores associated with cold sores last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does fever associated with cold sores last?
- How long does crying associated with cold sores last?
- How long does bad breath associated with cold sores last?
- How long does nasal congestion associated with common cold last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online