Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Decreased Sleep Associated With Scabies Last
I've been overspending, full of energy, having ideas above my station, and decreased sleep. Can a manic episode last for a few months?
Yes: Yes it can, you should seek help. Manic episodes and bipolar disorder in general fall under the " kindling theory" principle of neurophysiology which means they get ores the more you have them and the longer the duration without treatment. Less episodes and shorter episodes mean better long term prognosis and outcome. ...Read more
I have been overspending, feeling full of energy, getting ideas above my station, have decreased sleep. Can a manic episode last for a few months?
Possibly. If you: Have euphoric mood, marked ^ in energy level, feel refreshed after little sleep, rapid thoughts, ^ productivity, ^ impulsivity, rapid speech - these could be symptoms of hypomania or mania. If this description fits you, please seek prompt medical attention. A psychiatrist would be a good place to start. If you find that your life has spun out of control then please get care at an emergency room. ...Read more
Yes it can.: Yes, sleep deprivation can cause both irritability and mild euphoria. Studies show decreased sleep increases the amount of Dopamine in the brain, promoting an amphetamine like response. This wakefulness comes with a decrease in the brain's processing ability. Sleep loss is also associated with increased appetite, risk of stroke, and heart disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have got insomnia for the past 4 months i decreased sleep i only get about 4 hours and i get to REM sleep directly. I also got stiff neck.Muslespams?
Do I have some kind of sleep disorder i fall asleep every night around 1 or 2am. I will stay asleep untill around 3pm if noone wakes me. But i always feel like I am on drugs when i wake up no matter how long or little i sleep I am also very hard to wake
I tried working different longer hours for my job but it has starting to aftect my mental and physical health. Do I have a sleep disorder?
Actigraph: This actigraph study will tell you the answer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does decreased sleep associated with intussusception last?
- How long does decreased sleep associated with celiac last?
- Duration of decreased sleep associated with colic
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does decreased sleep associated with gastroenteritis last?
- How long does decreased sleep associated with the flu last?
- How long does decreased sleep associated with sepsis last?
- How long does decreased sleep associated with herpangina last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online