Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Decreased Appetite Associated With The Flu Last
Markedly decreased appetite (anorexia) is a symptom in which a person has little appetite (little desire to eat food). Anorexia nervosa, however, is a psychiatric disorder in which a "too skinny" person believes she is too fat, and has an abnormal fear of eating ...Read more
Could a two week headache be eencephalitis? If it was caused from the flu shot would it last this long or be getting worse?
One season: The influenza vaccine is developed against influenza strains that are thought to be the one(s) most likely to cause an influenza epidemic. If the "guess" is correct then the vaccine might protect >60%. If not, then protection might not be that high. The more people who receive vaccine increases herd immunity making it less likely that there will be an epidemic. Also decreases febrile colds by 50%. ...Read more
How long does fever last with the flu. I've been sick 5 days now. Temp is never over 100. So how long does fever usually last. ?
Days to weeks: Fatigue aftrer influenza can last days to weeks. It depends on your general health, how il you were, and if you had any complcations such as sinus infection, or pneumonia. Some have a mild illness and may have minimal fatigue. Influenza is an acute severe illness. It can be prevented by yearly influenza vaccine ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Quantitative random urine microalbumin test
- Quantitative random urine microalbumin test values
- Quantitative pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to go snowboarding 5 months after getting a total hip replacement?
- Severe pain in big toe
- Itchy red face rash
- Phoenix children hospital
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free