Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Decreased Appetite Associated With Fifth Disease Last
Fifth disease is a condition in which a person (usually a child) has a rash due to "parvovirus B19" infection. The mild rash may resemble a "slapped-cheek" with reddened cheeks. Joint pain, fever, and general flu-like symptoms may also occur. This infection goes away without treatment in healthy children and adults, but pregnant ...Read more
Individualized: Teething symptoms will be different for every child. Decreased appetite can be associated with teething and only your child will no how long this will last. Provide loving support, teething rings, the correct dose of tylenol for severe pain and plenty of fluids until your child completes teething. Remember, teething is a natural life process... Your child will get through it just as you did. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Ten days`: Fifth's disease is a viral illness and can trigger a cough as any viral illness can. Usually the cough is one of the last symptoms to go away and can last for tendays or even longer. The key is that by ten days the cough is clearly getting better. If not then it would be worth seeing your physician. ...Read more
Markedly decreased appetite (anorexia) is a symptom in which a person has little appetite (little desire to eat food). Anorexia nervosa, however, is a psychiatric disorder in which a "too skinny" person believes she is too fat, and has an abnormal fear of eating ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does decreased sleep associated with fifth disease last?
- How long does fever associated with fifth disease last?
- How long does rash associated with fifth disease last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does slapped cheek rash associated with fifth disease last?
- How long does decreased appetite associated with the flu last?
- How long does decreased appetite associated with roseola last?
- How long does decreased appetite associated with oral thrush last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online