Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Darvocet Stay In Your System
Also known as darvon/darvocet most pain physicians have stopped rx. Basically works on opioid receptors but linked to overdose if taken with alcohol and other sedatives . There is a black box warning for increased risk of suicide and should not be taken by actively depressed individual. Not a pain ...Read more
I discovered a bottle of darvocets expires 2006 & my back is hurting so bad, would it be safe to take them?
Should be...: If it is your prescription it should be ok... Just not as effective.. ...Read more
What to do if I discovered some darvocet and took 3 and only got a little effectwhat would make them stronger?
Darvocet: This drug has been pulled from the market almost worldwide because of people not using it appropriately and some physicians not using it appropriately. As a result any advice on making it better would be inappropriate at this time. I would suggest you speak to your pharmacists and discuss how to dispose of the tablets you still have. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Levonorgestrel how long does it stay in your system
- How long does allergen stay in your system?
- How long does adderall stay in your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does marijuna stay in your system?
- How long does oxycontin stay in your system?
- How long does cannabis stay in your system?
- How long does cannibis stay in your system?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free