Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Cyanosis Last
Depends: It depends entirely on the cause of the cyanosis. If it is due to a reversible phenomenon such as spasm of certain small blood vessels called arterioles, then cyanosis is treatable and can improve. There are many causes of cyanosis; some are untreatable. ...Read more
Cyanosis: Bluish discoloration.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does cyanosis associated with aspirated foreign body last?
- How long does cyanosis associated with croup last?
- How long does breakthrough bleeding usually last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does an adult ear infection last without antibiotics?
- How long does fever associated with strep throat last?
- How long does pain from a ruptured ovarian cyst last?
- How long does an ear infection last in adults?
- Talk to a emergency medicine specialist online for free