Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Cyanosis Associated With Croup Last
Depends: It depends entirely on the cause of the cyanosis. If it is due to a reversible phenomenon such as spasm of certain small blood vessels called arterioles, then cyanosis is treatable and can improve. There are many causes of cyanosis; some are untreatable. ...Read more
Croup is a description of variety on upper respiratory tract condition in children, including laryngitis, laryngotracheitis, laryngotracheobronchitis, bacterial tracheitis or spasmodic croup. Common symptoms are: cough, inspiratory stridor, hoarseness, barking cough, sore ...Read more
Cyanosis: Bluish discoloration.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does fever associated with croup last?
- How long does cough associated with croup last?
- How long does stridor associated with croup last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does hoarseness associated with croup last?
- How long does decreased appetite associated with croup last?
- How long does cyanosis associated with aspirated foreign body last?
- How long does fatigue associated with croup last?
- Talk to a pediatrician online