Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Crying Associated With The Flu Last
My 19 mos old has the flu with a 102 fever after meds. Why does she keep jumping/startling, making hrer take a sharp breath, then crying after?
Crying in infancy is described as a loud, high-pitched sound made by infants in response to certain situations. Infants have a cry reflex that is a normal response to some stimuli, such as pain or hunger. Older children and adults cry for emotional reasons such as pain, fear, sadness, or frustration. Premature infants may not have a cry reflex, so they must be monitored closely for signs ...Read more
I've been getting very severe joint pain after getting the flu shot. I can't even move things sometimes. I get to the point of crying. Extremely painful.?
Can happen!: It is uncommon, but painful joints and arthritis sx can occur after a flu shot. Bear with it, because it is short lived. Low dose Prednisone (2.5-5mg) and nsaids should really improve your sx. Please do not less this "bad" experience keep you from getting vaccinated in the future. ...Read more
My 2 year old daughter is having green stools but being sick and crying but also has the flu is there any thing i can give her?
I was hit by the flu last Friday it came out of nowhere one minute i was fine the next I felt I was hit by a truck...How long will this last.
One season: The influenza vaccine is developed against influenza strains that are thought to be the one(s) most likely to cause an influenza epidemic. If the "guess" is correct then the vaccine might protect >60%. If not, then protection might not be that high. The more people who receive vaccine increases herd immunity making it less likely that there will be an epidemic. Also decreases febrile colds by 50%. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does fatigue associated with the flu last?
- How long does headache associated with the flu last?
- How long does cough associated with the flu last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does myalgia associated with the flu last?
- How long does decreased appetite associated with the flu last?
- How long does sore throat associated with the flu last?
- How long does hoarseness associated with the flu last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free