Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Crying Associated With Fifth Disease Last
Ten days`: Fifth's disease is a viral illness and can trigger a cough as any viral illness can. Usually the cough is one of the last symptoms to go away and can last for tendays or even longer. The key is that by ten days the cough is clearly getting better. If not then it would be worth seeing your physician. ...Read more
Crying in infancy is described as a loud, high-pitched sound made by infants in response to certain situations. Infants have a cry reflex that is a normal response to some stimuli, such as pain or hunger. Older children and adults cry for emotional reasons such as pain, fear, sadness, or frustration. Premature infants may not have a cry reflex, so they must be monitored closely for signs ...Read more
1-3 weeks: The symptoms of fifth disease usually resolve in 1-3 weeks. If you suspect you may have been exposed to 5th disease, caused by parvovirus b19, see your ob/gyn right away to get tested. Although most pregnant woman and their fetuses will be fine, some fetuses can develop severe anemia. ...Read more
Fifth disease is a condition in which a person (usually a child) has a rash due to "parvovirus B19" infection. The mild rash may resemble a "slapped-cheek" with reddened cheeks. Joint pain, fever, and general flu-like symptoms may also occur. This infection goes away without treatment in healthy children and adults, but pregnant ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does fussiness associated with fifth disease last?
- How long does decreased sleep associated with fifth disease last?
- How long does decreased appetite associated with fifth disease last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does slapped cheek rash associated with fifth disease last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with fifth disease last?
- How long does rash associated with fifth disease last?
- How long does fever associated with fifth disease last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online