Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Crying Associated With Common Cold Last
Crying in infancy is described as a loud, high-pitched sound made by infants in response to certain situations. Infants have a cry reflex that is a normal response to some stimuli, such as pain or hunger. Older children and adults cry for emotional reasons such as pain, fear, sadness, or frustration. Premature infants may not have a cry reflex, so they must be monitored closely for signs ...Read more
Depends...: A week or so.Get a more detailed answer ›
Colds arn't cured: The average common cold last 10 days measures such as increasing fluids getting appropriate rest blowing your nose sucking on candy using a humidifier can help make you more comfortable. If the symptoms really interfere with eating sleeping normal activity saline washes or otc decongestant sprays/tabs/or syrups can provide short term relief. ...Read more
Wait: The zinc in coldeze may shorten the duration of a cold by a day or so. Symptomatic treatment will make you feel better. Throat lozenges for sore throat, oral pseudephedrine or topical neosynephrine for nasal congestion, Robitussin-DM for cough and tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain and discomfort when needed are what i recommend. There is no medical cure but wait 7 days and it will be gone. ...Read more
Less than 5-7 days: Most viral upper respiratory infection will resolve within 5-7 days. If symptoms persist beyond this length of time, or there is a worsening of symptoms after an initial improvement, it may have progressed into a bacterial infection. This is the usual pathway in the development of a sinus infection, as an example. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does crying associated with cold sores last?
- How long does crying associated with celiac last?
- How long does crying associated with herpangina last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does crying associated with bronchiolitis last?
- How long does crying associated with scabies last?
- How long does crying associated with roseola last?
- How long does crying associated with the flu last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free