Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Ciprofloxacn Stay In Your System
Very short half life: In general Ampicillin and it's derivatives have a very short half life and if one stops taking the medicine, it will be out of ones system in a matter of a few days. You should be able to smell it in your urine, when the odor is gone, the medication is likely gone as well. ...Read more
Klonopin (clonazepam)?: I'm thinking you mean klonopin, trade name for clonazepam. Its elimination half-life is typically 30-40 hours but can be as long as 60h. It takes 5 half-lives to be eliminated -- so 5 x 40 = 200h (or about 8 days) if you don't take any further doses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
1/2 life = 20-24hrs: Half-life is time it takes for drug concentration to drop by 50%. For a drug to be considered completely out of your system, we usually wait for 5 half-lives or in the case of nadolol, 5 days, at which time only 3.125% remains behind, if that. 50% after 1st, 25% after 2nd, 12.5% after 3rd, 6.25% after 4th & 3.125% after 5th. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
550 Hours(23days): Valium(Diazepam) has half life of 48 hours.Terminal elimination half life of active metabolite N-desmethyldiazepam is approx. 100 hours Valium and it's metabolite will be in your system for 550 hours which is approx. 23 days.Because it takes 5.5x elimination half life for medicine to clear from your system ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does allergen stay in your system?
- How long does adderall stay in your system?
- How long does marijauna stay in your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does oxycontin stay in your system?
- How long does cannabis stay in your system?
- How long does cannibis stay in your system?
- How long does subutex stay in your system?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free