Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Chest Pain Associated With Anemia Last
Post total thyroidectomy last yr. My TSH is 15.07 and I've been having chest pain, which my gp & endo believe it's the TSH and anemia. Is it possible?
Dx chronic anemia.last bone marrow aspiration 4 yrs ago. Have had erethropoetin output 1-4since then hgb generally 8.0-11.1 hct relative. Feel hem/onc Dr ignoring me should I get updated aspiration? Many symptoms-chest pain,extreme exhaustion. Epo output
Chronic anemia: The main reason to repeat the marrow biopsy would be if there was a change in your disease- more refractory, more wbc, lower plts, etc. If the underlying chronic disease cannot be treated or is unknown, then using EPO to treat and monitoring hgb is quite reasonable management. But it sounds like you may wish to have more explanation. Making and apmt to talk or ask questions is OK, or consult here. ...Read more
Yes: But it would be suprising to cause significant pain in a fairly healthy 37 yo. ...Read more
How bad does iron def anemia have to be before it causes heart problems? My hemo is 11 (116) and iron is 8. Have chest pain and sob and low BP and dizzyness and restless legs. So sick slways!
Can iron pills make me tired? Started 325mg 3 times a day, iron deficiency anemia. Taking naps, I never take naps. Headaches, dizzy, chest pain. Norm?
Iron pills: Iron pills can affect digestive system & cause nausea or upset stomach, but not the other symptoms you described, unless you are taking the iron on full stomach, as food can lower absorption of iron, hence less effectiveness for your anemia, hence one possibility is that your anemia might be causing those symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is chest pain from anemia , peptic ulcer, pulled muscle, impending heart attack, gerd, or angina ? 17 of sept, i was out , " de-rusting " a bike, & getting any rust of the chain. Also, i did lift the bike ; a rockhopper. Btw, I am female, 5'3" , 110 lbs
Dx w/ iron defic. anemia in Aug.; intermittent, sharp chest pains; ongoing for weeks; should I make an appt w/ a doc? Pain can be sudden, lasts ~2 min
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does palpitations associated with anemia last?
- How long does fatigue associated with anemia last?
- How long does forgetfulness associated with anemia last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does lightheadedness associated with anemia last?
- How long does chest pain associated with viral uri last?
- How long does cough associated with chest wall pain last?
- How long does chest pain associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free