Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Chest Congestion Associated With Normal 09 Mo Last
My 12 mo old just got her shots and 2 days later woke up coughing and has chest congestion could it be from the shots?
Dx:strep throat 2x this month then chest congestion 1/2 thru meds. Is this normal and how do I combat it? Last lasted 5 months, lots phlegm.
Xray/CT: of lungs and CT of sinuses. No infection should last 5 months. I suggest a full ENT examination and cultures of throat and sinuses. ...Read more
My fiance had a cold that was going around that landed him home sick for 4 days. Now he has chest congestion and a cough for the last 2 weeks. Help?
Seems...: It seems that after the initial cold symptoms he never fully recovered from that. The fact that symptoms are worse and lasted for so long makes us think he could be having a bacterial infection of some sort, could be sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia. The only way to definitely tell is to have him see his doctor for exam, diagnosis and possible antibiotic treatment. ...Read more
I've had sinusitis chest congestion for several weeks, is this normal? How do I get better faster?
NEEDS TO BE TREATED: You have had sinusitis and chest congestion for several weeks and it is not normal.Have you been treated or not.And what if any treatment you received.Do you smoke and do you have history of allergies or bronchial asthma. I will suggest you get checked as you may have bronchitis/pneumonia and acute sinusitis and may need anrtibiotics after evaluation if indicated. ...Read more
My daugter is 10 months old..She is suffering from chest congestion and cold...She is not eating anything even can't feed for last 4 days.
Can nebulizing with normal seline help with chest congestion in toddlers? What are some tips for clearing severe chest congestion in 3 yrs old?
I have had chest congestion since halloween. I can't seem to get over it. I've been to my dr. He gave me a steriod shot last week. I feel drained?
Not really: Usually not but sometimes patients have nasal congestion and that can give rise to feeling of dyspnea. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does chest congestion associated with normal 10 mo last?
- How long does sneezing associated with normal 09 mo last?
- How long does chest congestion associated with normal 01 wk last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does chest congestion associated with bronchiolitis last?
- How long does drinks bathwater associated with normal 12 mo last?
- How long does fever associated with normal 10 mo last?
- How long does no teeth associated with normal 11 mo last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free