Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Chemo Taxol Peeling Toes Last
In the last three months my fingers and toes have started peeling. It's never happened to me before. Help?
Is it normal that my 1 year old baby skin is peeling from toes n finger tips? This has been going on on the last 3 months if not more...
Finished my last Taxol (paclitaxel) chemotherapy last week, having a side effect of my fingers swelling, swelling hurts, what can I do to stop the pain & swelling?
Hand swelling and pain: This is most likely side effect of Taxol (paclitaxel). Some side effects of taxol (paclitaxel) are neuropathy which is damaging of the nerve fibers joint pains and sometimes swelling of extremities. Most of this side effects get better after stopping the treatment but the neuropathy sometimes persists and requires lifelong medications. Follow up with your oncologist and discuss this problem. ...Read more
I stubbed my toe about a month ago and it bruised and the bruise was raised. Now the bruise is hard and last night it started peeling. There is no blood. What should I do?
Keep the skin as dry: As possible and avoid wearing shoes and socks that make your feet sweat. Try an otc anti fungal cream in the areas affected for four weeks. ...Read more
Recommend a: Detmatology visit.Get a more detailed answer ›
Might be a callous: Often caused by biomechanical issues. However, since I can't see it, it's merely a guess and I would have to refer you to an in person exam. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does neuropathy last after taxol chemo?
- How long does neuropathy last after taxol?
- How long do the side effect of taxol last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does peeling skin associated with normal 05 mo last?
- How long does peeling skin associated with kawasaki disease last?
- How long can chemo brain last?
- How long do the side effects of chemo last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online