Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Cervix Open For Ovulation
Yes: The muscles, epithelium and connective tissues which make up your cervix may not always reflect the hormonal changes of your cycle . A "soft, high and open cervix" may or may not be a sign that you ovulated. There are other more reliable ways you should explore with your gynecologist (Basal Body Temperature, changes in cervical mucus, ovulation tests/kits, etc.) ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very likely: Cervical 'position' in a non-pregnant woman has no meaning and i'd recommend you not check it. That's total internet nonsense. Good luck! ...Read more
If my cervix is high soft and open but I have a white sticky discharge what does that mean.. Is it part of ovulation?
Ok so im confused...After ovulation if conception does happen how are the cervix hard or soft?Open or closed?
Here: Pregnant = hard and closed.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does the cervix stay high during ovulation?
- Is the cervix open during ovulation?
- Open cervix after ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does the cervix change after ovulation?
- How long does open heart surgery take?
- How long does open heart surgery last?
- Does cervix open during menstruation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free