Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Cervix Open For Ovulation
Yes: The muscles, epithelium and connective tissues which make up your cervix may not always reflect the hormonal changes of your cycle . A "soft, high and open cervix" may or may not be a sign that you ovulated. There are other more reliable ways you should explore with your gynecologist (Basal Body Temperature, changes in cervical mucus, ovulation tests/kits, etc.) ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very likely: Cervical 'position' in a non-pregnant woman has no meaning and i'd recommend you not check it. That's total internet nonsense. Good luck! ...Read more
My cervix is high closed and wet 17 days after miscarrage was low and open 2 days ago does this mean i have ovulated also had EWCM?
Not Necessarily: It doesnt necessarily mean you ovulated. It can also mean you were still in the late phases of the miscarriage. Start to count your cycle again after the beginning of your next period. ...Read more
If my cervix is high soft and open but I have a white sticky discharge what does that mean.. Is it part of ovulation?
Is it possible to conceive when you're not fertile or when you're not ovulating? And around what time do your cervix began to open to release a egg
Conception: The ideal time to conceive is usually mid-cycle.Although that is the most likely time to conceive, you can see that any point during their cycle except for at the time of menses.Your egg comes from ovary not the cervix.However, at mid-cycle cervix does open to allow sperm to enter. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ok so im confused...After ovulation if conception does happen how are the cervix hard or soft?Open or closed?
Here: Pregnant = hard and closed.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does the cervix stay high during ovulation?
- How long does it take for a spider bite to open up?
- How long does ovulation last for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When does a woman ovulate and for how long
- How long does it take for tooth infection swelling to go down?
- How long does it take for claritin to work?
- How long does it take for antibiotics to kick in for a sinus infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free