Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Castor Oil Take To Work
The dr. Told me took take 2 oz of castor oil to induce labor should I walk afterwards and if so how long?
No rules: There aren't any specific guidelines or rules about this. You can walk, take a bath, rest, whatever feels right. By the way, there is no research evidence that taking castor oil will induce labor. It does cause diarrhea though, so be sure to drink plenty of water. Here is a reliable article about inducing labor naturally: http://www.Webmd.Com/baby/inducing-labor-naturally-can-it-be-done. ...Read more
Do not move bowels regularly. I drink plenty of water & often take fiber & castor oil, castor oil always work but 2 nasty. What can I do 2 solve dis?
See your doctor: See your doctor, especially if an integrative medicine physician. This doctor can review your health, food intake, and medication use -- because the cause may be found there. I have had patients complain of constipation who were secretly abusing opiate medications. These slow the bowel, resulting in constipation. Your doctor can help you figure out a good plan. ...Read more
How can I make my lashes naturally grow longer? I heard castor oil really helps…but is it true? Or is there a better alternative?
No;waiting: It is your genetic inheritance. Tincture of time is best. Mascara makes it look longer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take coconut oil to work?
- How does castor oil work to induce labour?
- Does castor oil work for constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does castor oil stay in your body?
- How long does magnesium take to work?
- How long does it take for chlamydia medication to work?
- How long does tamoxifen take to work?
- How long after taking castor oil does it work?