Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Campral Take To Work And Get Rid Of My Habit
Be patient: Campral will help with some issues related to stopping drinking, it helps calm the brain that becomes overly excited from alcohol. So it can help you and your brain be "calmer". Though Campral alone is not a cure to stop your habit. It must be used with other forms of support such as counseling or aa meetings. What it does is make those things more effective early in your sobriety. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not a cure: Hidradenitis suppurativa is not primarily an infection, but an inflammatory condition of unknown cause. Infection is common in addition to the main problem, and minocycline or other antibiotics can help treat or prevent infection. But no antibiotic is likely to "get rid of" HS. Ask the doctor who prescribed minocycline how much benefit s/he expects and how long it might take. ...Read more
Smelly feet: In most cases, I have seen it work as quickly as a week, but most often 2-3 weeks. ...Read more
Does pepto bismol (bismuth subsalicylate) help get rid of gas and If it does how Long does it take to work?
Histoplasmosis: For asymptomatic people or people with acute localized infection who are otherwise healthy, antifungal treatment is usually not recommended as these people have or will resolve the infection in about three weeks. If symptoms persist a month or more, itraconazole (sporanox), ketoconazole (nizoral) or Amphotericin B (fungizone, amphocin) may be effective. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to get rid of trichomoniasis?
- How long does it take to get rid of lice?
- How long does it take to get rid of blackheads?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to get rid of parasites?
- How long does it take to get rid of acne?
- How long does it take to get rid of scars?
- How long does it take to get rid of anxiety?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free