Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Caffiene Take To Leave The Body
1 to 2 wks: Although it tends to vary the adjustment may be as long as 2 wks. ...Read more
Hello. I took approximately 2.5-3mg of Ativan today. I also took one 60mg vyvanse. I also drank caffeine and took maybe 5mg of dxm. Is this going to give me serotonin syndrome? And also how long will it take for all the drugs to leave my urine? Thank you.
Keep it up..: Keep up the good work......will talk tomorrow. ...Read more
Gud day, am always tired, n am not pregnant.Is there anythin i can take to boost my body n concentration.N i don't take caffiene, i don't drink n smoke.
Fatigue: You require a check up with your physician as there are many causes of fatigue. For example you may have a glandular condition causing low thyroid that needs correction. ...Read more
Caffeine metabolism: Caffeine is metabolized by a liver enzyme. If you have a particular common gene mutation what is known as a snp (single nucleotide) polymorphism) you may be a rapid metabolizer of caffeine, which means it gets broken down more quickly generally requiring you to have to take in more before feeling any effect. If you were a slow metabolizer you would feel the effect more quickly and stronger. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take alcohol to leave the body?
- How long does it take for cortisone to leave the body?
- How long does it take for methylprednisolone to leave the body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take marijuana to leave the body?
- How long does it take for nicotine to leave the body?
- How long does alcohol take to leave the body?
- How long does solanine take to leave the body?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free