Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Bad Breath Associated With Normal 01 Wk Last
GERD,ZENKERS,TEETH,G: Commonest cause of bad breath is from teeth, gums and bacterial growth on tongue other causes are eating foods containing garlick, onions and spices from sinus infestion gatro esophageal reflux and zenkers diverticulm a rare disorder bad breath is not caused by hirschsprung disease which is diagnosed and treated in neonatal period, infancy and early childhood. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bad breath: Assuming your gums are generally healthy then you problems with strep throat should disappear as soon as your gums stop bleeding swollen gums trap food particles and bleeding gums both result in bad breath keep everything as clean as possible if it still there after all signs of strep are gone then see a periodontist to check it out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your physician : Your symptoms may have many causes. You will need a clinical examination to determine the cause and course. ...Read more
No: Chewing gum will not cause or lead to bad breath. However, i would not chew gum for that purpose. Proper oral hygiene with tooth brushing, flossing and the use of a tongue scraper will keep your mouth clean and healthy. Routine dental check-ups and cleanings are also essential to maintain healthy teeth and gums. If you have persistent bad breath, you need to see a dentist for an evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pills wont work: Probiotics are for your bowels, not beath. Hygiene and food choice are your real solutions. Brush and floss (correct technique, ask dentist) each morning and night. Reduce your sweets & refined carbs (chips, soda, cookies, bread, gravy, etc), eat more vegetables and whole grains like brown rice. If no improvement after a week, see your doctor to rule out other medical causes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does jaundice associated with normal 01 wk last?
- How long does peeling skin associated with normal 01 wk last?
- How long does lip blister associated with normal 01 wk last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does bad breath associated with common cold last?
- How long does bad breath associated with cold sores last?
- How long does bad breath associated with strep throat last?
- How long does sensitive nipples associated with normal 08 wk last?
- Talk to a dentist online for free