Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Bad Breath Associated With Common Cold Last
GERD,ZENKERS,TEETH,G: Commonest cause of bad breath is from teeth, gums and bacterial growth on tongue other causes are eating foods containing garlick, onions and spices from sinus infestion gatro esophageal reflux and zenkers diverticulm a rare disorder bad breath is not caused by hirschsprung disease which is diagnosed and treated in neonatal period, infancy and early childhood. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bad breath: Assuming your gums are generally healthy then you problems with strep throat should disappear as soon as your gums stop bleeding swollen gums trap food particles and bleeding gums both result in bad breath keep everything as clean as possible if it still there after all signs of strep are gone then see a periodontist to check it out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your physician : Your symptoms may have many causes. You will need a clinical examination to determine the cause and course. ...Read more
I am struggling with bad breath. I do not know for how long this has been going on but I started noticing peoples reaction about 8months ago. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does bad breath associated with cold sores last?
- How long does diarrhea associated with common cold last?
- How long does nasal congestion associated with common cold last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does fatigue associated with common cold last?
- How long does bad breath associated with strep throat last?
- How long does fever associated with common cold last?
- How long does sneezing associated with common cold last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free