Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Back Pain Associated With Syphilis Last
See below: Syphilitic disease of the spine, similar to bone and joint syphilis elsewhere in the body, may be encountered following either the congenital or acquired forms of infection. It may manifest itself, first, as an arthralgia or backache; second, as a necrosis of the vertebrœ, and, third, as a; charcot spine accompanied by cerebro-spinal degeneration. It may be a life long issue. ...Read more
I contact syphilis 6 years ago and treated it with wrong medcin and now I'm having back pain always and wicknes of penis, so what can I do to get myse?
? Pain from cystitis: Kidney infection, pyelonephritis or kidney stones or blockage are, but, cystitis is not usually associated with back pain. It can occur if & when cystitis UTI extends up to the kidneys. You are advised to consult with your dr., intenist or urologist in case this is serious. Good luck. ...Read more
Can be chronic: Check with u pcp.Get a more detailed answer ›
See below: Everybody's different. It's variable and unpredictable.Get a more detailed answer ›
75% better 3 months: Most people get better between 2 to 12 weeks from the onset of their extremity pain. This is about 75% without any surgery & does not depend on any one type of treatment or any at all. The rest get better up to one year with about 10% needing surgery with appropriately indicated surgeries doing well 90% as long as they are non smokers, not obese & not diabetic. Those in shape do best in all ! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does abdominal pain associated with syphilis last?
- How long does fever associated with syphilis last?
- How long does headaches associated with syphilis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does erythema of hands and feet associated with syphilis last?
- How long does diffuse macular rash associated with syphilis last?
- How long does rash on palms and soles associated with syphilis last?
- How long does diffuse rash associated with syphilis last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free