Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Aspirin Stay In Your System
Depends on dosage-: Half-life = 2-3 hours for low dose, and about 30 hours for higher dosage. Because of the way it acts on your system, especially platelet, it exerts its effect for about 1 wk, hence you are often advised not to take aspirin/aspirin-related products for about 5-7 days before surgery. So, i would say a week is a safe bet here. Good luck. ...Read more
Variable: In general, it is short-acting, with a half-life of about 3 hours, but there may be genetic differences as well as drug/drug and drug/food interactions. Some people are very sensitive to some effects of caffeine, and consuming some in the morning may even interfere with sleep. Drugs like caffeine alter the receptor/neurotransmitter environment, and those effects may last longer than the drug. ...Read more
550 Hours(23days): Valium(Diazepam) has half life of 48 hours.Terminal elimination half life of active metabolite N-desmethyldiazepam is approx. 100 hours Valium and it's metabolite will be in your system for 550 hours which is approx. 23 days.Because it takes 5.5x elimination half life for medicine to clear from your system ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does depakote stay in your system?
- How long does hgh stay in your system?
- For how long does aspirin stay in your system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does meth stay in your system?
- How long does marijauna stay in your system?
- How long does advil pm stay in your system?
- How long does oxycontin stay in your system?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free