Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Anxiety Associated With Molar Pregnancy Last
A molar pregnancy, or hydatidiform mole, is a rare mass or growth that forms inside the uterus at the beginning of a pregnancy. It is a type of gestational trophoblastic disease (GTD). After treatment, serum HCG levels will be followed. It is important to avoid pregnancy and to use a reliable contraceptive for 6 - 12 months after treatment for a molar pregnancy. This allows for accurate testing to be sure that the abnormal tissue does not return. Women who get pregnant too soon after a molar pregnancy have a greater risk ...Read more
How long is it supposed to it take for a molar pregnancy surgery to get done and what are the procedures?
I had a molar pregnancy of last april. Can that be a reason I can't get pragnent now been trying every since?
What is causing my long periods? For the past two months they have been over 2 weeks. I had a partial molar pregnancy over 1 year ago. 39 yrs old
Perimenopause.: Women going to perimenopause can develop irregular periods. The reason is thickening or the endometrium from the anovulatory cycles which happens going thru menopause. Thick endometrium means more bleeding from estrogen dominance on women cycle. This situation can be corrected by hormone pills. See your gyn. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Anxiety is a general term for several disorders that cause nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worrying. These disorders affect how we feel and behave, and they can manifest real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is vague and unsettling, while severe anxiety can be extremely debilitating, having a serious ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does heat intolerance associated with molar pregnancy last?
- How long does nausea associated with molar pregnancy last?
- How long does weight loss associated with molar pregnancy last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does headaches associated with molar pregnancy last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with molar pregnancy last?
- How long does nausea associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does malaise associated with pregnancy last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free