Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Anxiety Associated With Molar Pregnancy Last
A molar pregnancy, or hydatidiform mole, is a rare mass or growth that forms inside the uterus at the beginning of a pregnancy. It is a type of gestational trophoblastic disease (GTD). After treatment, serum HCG levels will be followed. It is important to avoid pregnancy and to use a reliable contraceptive for 6 - 12 months after treatment for a molar pregnancy. This allows for accurate testing to be sure that the abnormal tissue does not return. Women who get pregnant too soon after a molar pregnancy have a greater risk ...Read more
I had a molar pregnancy of last april. Can that be a reason I can't get pragnent now been trying every since?
How long is it supposed to it take for a molar pregnancy surgery to get done and what are the procedures?
What is causing my long periods? For the past two months they have been over 2 weeks. I had a partial molar pregnancy over 1 year ago. 39 yrs old
Perimenopause.: Women going to perimenopause can develop irregular periods. The reason is thickening or the endometrium from the anovulatory cycles which happens going thru menopause. Thick endometrium means more bleeding from estrogen dominance on women cycle. This situation can be corrected by hormone pills. See your gyn. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Anxiety is a general term for several disorders that cause nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worrying. These disorders affect how we feel and behave, and they can manifest real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is vague and unsettling, while severe anxiety can be extremely debilitating, having a serious ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does abdominal pain associated with molar pregnancy last?
- How long does headaches associated with molar pregnancy last?
- How long does high blood pressure associated with molar pregnancy last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does nausea associated with molar pregnancy last?
- How long does heat intolerance associated with molar pregnancy last?
- How long does vaginal discharge associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with ectopic pregnancy last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free