Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Allegra Stay In Your System
Antihistamines: The antihistamines Allegra (fexofenadine), Claritin (loratadine), and zyrtec (cetirizine) can last in your body for more than a week. Most allergists want these medications discontined for a week before they perform skin testing. Some persons are 'slow-metabolizers' and these drugs can be in your system much longer. ...Read more
How much allegra is safe on a daily basis? My system needs a break from claritin and zyrtec apparently, but 1 allegra is not working fully.
Does allegra 24 hours (not with d) surpress your immune system? Can i get blood work (cbc w/diff) done while on allegra and have it be accurate?
No: Allegra is an otc non-sedating antihistamine and as such down regulates the release of histamine from mast cells in the tissue or decreases the effect of histamine that is released. I do not think it would significantly suppress the immune system which is primarily lymphocyte function. You can get blood work. The only thing, you can not do is get skin testing for allergies while on this drug. ...Read more
Read the label: There is considerable debate about the accuracy of label expiration dates. However, as a general rule, it is best to adhere to what the label states is the expiration date. This is especially true of liquid medication. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does plan b stay in your system?
- How long does fluconazole stay in your system?
- How long does thc stay in your system if you smoke once?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does nicotine stay in your body system?
- How long does klonopin stay in your system?
- How long does prednisone stay in your system?
- How long does cotinine stay in your system?
- Talk to an allergist online for free