Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Allegra Stay In Your System
Antihistamines: The antihistamines Allegra (fexofenadine), Claritin (loratadine), and zyrtec (cetirizine) can last in your body for more than a week. Most allergists want these medications discontined for a week before they perform skin testing. Some persons are 'slow-metabolizers' and these drugs can be in your system much longer. ...Read more
Allegra (fexofenadine): Needs about 45 minutes to start working and wears off within a day or 2, so you need to take it daily for maximum effect. ...Read more
How much allegra is safe on a daily basis? My system needs a break from claritin (loratadine) and zyrtec apparently, but 1 allegra is not working fully.
Does allegra (fexofenadine) 24 hours (not with d) surpress your immune system? Can i get blood work (cbc w/diff) done while on allegra (fexofenadine) and have it be accurate?
No: Allegra (fexofenadine) is an otc non-sedating antihistamine and as such down regulates the release of histamine from mast cells in the tissue or decreases the effect of histamine that is released. I do not think it would significantly suppress the immune system which is primarily lymphocyte function. You can get blood work. The only thing, you can not do is get skin testing for allergies while on this drug. ...Read more
Read the label: There is considerable debate about the accuracy of label expiration dates. However, as a general rule, it is best to adhere to what the label states is the expiration date. This is especially true of liquid medication. ...Read more
How long does it take for allegra (fexofenadine) 24hr to start working? Does not include pseudophedrine.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does allegra stay in system when drug test?
- Levonorgestrel how long does it stay in your system
- How long does allergen stay in your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does marijauna stay in your system?
- How long does marijuna stay in your system?
- How long does oxycontin stay in your system?
- How long does cannabis stay in your system?
- Talk to an allergist online for free