Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Alcohols Effect Last
You need help: I hope you are getting help with this as you need support. The tendency to addictive behavior does not go away jut because we stop the addiction...Alcohol in this case. You must not ever have another alcoholic drink as your body will remember and want it more. It may take months before the "desire" abates. Or it may be weeks as you notice how much better you feel. ...Read more
One night last week I had 4 units of alcohol 20 hours later I went into af this seems an awful long time to eventually be effected but is this typical?
Alcohol Toxins: It depends. Small cases will go away fairly quickly. Extreme cases can lead to death. Many people do permanent brain damage from chronic overuse of alcohol, which cannot be recovered from. All alcohol, if consumed at all, should be done very moderately. Overuse is never okay. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on levels: A naive individual who drinks as little as a pint of 80 proof liquor (chugging, as in fraternity/sorority hazings) may die with an alcohol level of 250 mg%. More tolerant individuals may need alcohol levels two to three times that level to experience poisoning. Alcohol is metabolized at 10-15 mg%/hour, so about a day would be required to fully metabolize a level of 300 mg%. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does alcohol last in your body?
- How long does alcohol withdrawal last?
- How long does alcohol allergy last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does alcohol poisoning usually last?
- For how long does alcohol poisoning last
- How long does the side effect of postinol 2 last?
- How long does diarrhea last after binge alcohol drinking?
- How long does the effect of weed last?