Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Alcohol Stay Positive On A Breathalyzer Test
How does the alcohol in your blood get into your exhaled breath when a cop tests you with a breathalyzer?
Im male 170 lb. 5'9. How many hours do I wait to blow a zero on a breathalyzer test after drinking 8% alcohol beer...2large ones?
Much more: much more accurateGet a more detailed answer ›
Can taking Lipitor (atorvastatin) affect the results of your blood alcohol content breathalyzer test.?
I take Keppra (levetiracetam) for my seizures. I was ordered to take a drug test a breathalyzer test today. I failed can Keppra (levetiracetam) cause it? I had no alcohol to drink
Possibly but only: If a person was virtually alcohol poisoned, and had a lousy liver in addition. Alcohol is metabolized at levels of about 10 mg/% per hour, so a very drunk naive drinker might be at 250 mg% when they pass out, it could take 25+ hours to metabolize it all. However, naive drinkers usually pass out below 200 mg%, and experienced drinkers metabolize alcohol faster, so it's an unlikely event. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does alcohol stay in your breath for breathalyzer?
- How long does alcohol stay in your system breathalyzer?
- How long does alcohol stay in saliva test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does alcohol stay in system for breath test?
- How long does alcohol stay in your system urine test?
- How long does alcohol stay in your blood test?
- How long does alcohol stay in urine for drug test?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free