Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Alcohol Stay On Your Breath
Type 1 diabetic friend had too much alcohol and now has acetone breath very strong, how to help him?
How does the alcohol in your blood get into your exhaled breath when a cop tests you with a breathalyzer?
Either: Both types of mouthwash are going to have agents in them that will kill bacteria that tend to cause bad breath. If you are aware of halitosis, be sure to brush your tongue well, especially toward the back. This is a common source for bad breath. Also be sure to get your teeth cleaned at the dentist if it has been a while. Mouthwash helps, but often just covers up the real problem. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Blood: is gold standard.Get a more detailed answer ›
No difference : About 25 %-30% of Americans suffer from chronic bad breath. The most common cause of the bad breath is bacteria. Bacteria that cause bad breath release sulfur compounds and it stinks. Regardless, what kind of mouthwash is used, the best way to get rid of bacteria: floss and brush teeth and clean the tongue twice a day. Also see your dentist on the regular basis at least 2X a year. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does alcohol stay in your bloodstream?
- How long does alcohol stay in your system?
- How long does the alcohol stay in your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does alcohol stay in system for breath test?
- How long does alcohol stay in your urine test?
- How long does alcohol stay in your system urine test?
- How long does alcohol stay in your blood system?
- How long does alcohol stay in your breath for breathalyzer?