Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Alcohol Stay In Your Blood Stream
How long does it take for alcohol to leave your blood stream? I drink around 4-5 glasses of wine a night.
Can rubbing alcohol eat away at earrings when soaking them and cause the paint or toxic metals to like get into my blood stream when i put them in ear?
Doubt it: I don't think you necessarily need to soak them if you want to clean them. I think they can be wiped or cleaned gently. Let them dry thoroughly. Unless your earrings have toxic chemicals in them to begin with, you should be ok! :-). ...Read more
Several hours: I've heard a range of 4-6 hours - but there is some confusion among patients about the much longer time one of the ingredients has been given. Ask the doctor who prescribed. Or probably a pharmacist could tell you more certainly. ...Read more
Will cocaine use show up in a routine blood work for a physical?How long does it stay in your blood stream?
2-4 days: The half life of a drug is the amount of time it takes for half the drug to be eliminated from the body. The half life of sulfa and trimethoprim vary from 10 to 20 hours. Complete elimination is considered after 5 half lives. 5 half lives for Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) would be 50 to 100 hours. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does cocaine stay in the blood stream?
- How long does marijuana stay in the blood stream?
- How long does nicotine stay in the blood stream?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does alcohol stay in your blood test?
- How long does alcohol stay in your blood and urine?
- How long does alcohol stay in your system blood test?
- Alcohol how long does it stay in your system
- How long does alcohol stay in the blood stream?