Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Alcohol Stay In Your Blood And Urine
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
No matter: Normal urine test and CBC testing would be unaffected by alcohol/nicotine content. Furthermore, they will not show up on these tests. If you are being tested for alcohol or nicotine, then that is a different answer. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Alcohol: There's a theoretical possibility if you haven't urinated for a while. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
UDS vs. other: A standard urine drug screen (uds) usually does not test for ethanol (alcohol in beer/wine/etc.). Alcohol is usually tested by a blood alcohol level (bal) via blood draw. However, there is a test for urine that looks for ethyl glucuronide (etg), which is a breakdown product of ethanol, and is specifically designed to determine if you've had alcohol in the last 80 hours. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Had blood and urine test done came back pos 39percent alcohol, i haven't drank in 22 yrs. Dr thinks im an alcoholic, why'd this happen. So very upset.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does alcohol stay in your urine etg?
- How long does alcohol stay in your urine system?
- How long does alcohol stay in your blood test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does alcohol stay in your blood stream?
- How long does alcohol stay in your blood system?
- How long does cocaine stay in system and your urine?
- How long does alcohol stay in your system urine test?
- How long does cocaine stay in your blood and urine?