Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Alcohol Stay In The Blood Stream
How long does it take for alcohol to leave your blood stream? I drink around 4-5 glasses of wine a night.
Can rubbing alcohol eat away at earrings when soaking them and cause the paint or toxic metals to like get into my blood stream when i put them in ear?
Doubt it: I don't think you necessarily need to soak them if you want to clean them. I think they can be wiped or cleaned gently. Let them dry thoroughly. Unless your earrings have toxic chemicals in them to begin with, you should be ok! :-). ...Read more
One Month: For a heavy user up to one month, rarely longer. Thc really doesn't stay in the blood stream, rather-it is stored in fat and is considered fat soluble. In fact, that is why it can take so long to get out of the body. The thc has to get out of the fat cells. It does depend upon, as one colleague has noted, the frequency of the use as well as the potency of the drug. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
forever: When you have them, you have them for good. ...Read more
Several hours: I've heard a range of 4-6 hours - but there is some confusion among patients about the much longer time one of the ingredients has been given. Ask the doctor who prescribed. Or probably a pharmacist could tell you more certainly. ...Read more
Will cocaine use show up in a routine blood work for a physical?How long does it stay in your blood stream?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does marijuana stay in the blood stream?
- How long does cocaine stay in the blood stream?
- How long does alcohol stay in your system blood test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does cholesterol stay in the blood?
- How long does alcohol stay in your blood test?
- How long does the alcohol stay in your system?
- How long does alcohol stay in the body?
- How long does nicotine stay in the blood stream?