Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Achilles Tendonitis Last
Varies: Healing time will depend on the treatment. ...Read more
Depends on severity : With a proper rehab program it can take 4-6 weeks but for some it can take 6 months to a year. Other medical issues play a role like weight, activity level, severity of the tendinitis , whether it was drug induced like from antibiotics, whether you have other underlying inflammatory issues. Get seen by an orthopaedist and get a true diagnosis & plan. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Varies: Recovery from achilles injuries or tendonitis is often very gradual. After a simple debridement surgery , it may take 6 weeks to return to normal activities of daily living (adls) and 3 months to return to athletic activity. The lengthiest return is from an achilles rupture repair. Recovery is often 3 months to get back to normal adls and 9=15 months to get back to athletic activities. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for achilles tendonitis to heal?
- How long does shoulder tendonitis last?
- How long does elbow tendonitis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does tendonitis last in the ankle?
- How long does tendonitis in the foot last?
- How long does knee tendonitis last?
- How long does tendonitis in the wrist last?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free