Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Accutane Take To Start Working
Just finished a month on 10mg accutane, started 20mg 2 days ago how long will it take for me to notice dryness?
Minimal at that dose: All side effects are dose related. That dose is safe and has minimal side effects. ...Read more
One to two months: You need to be patient with this medication. Depending on your dose the results will take one to two months to begin to see changes. ...Read more
I'm starting Accutane at 10mg daily . how long does it take to clear me? i am broke and does not have insurance.
Spironolactone: 100mg a day will usually clear acne in 3 months. Not a hormone. Counteracts male hormones. Costs $18 for 90 pills at RiteAid pharmacy here. Very safe, except not to use if pregnant or kidney failure. Ask DR to prescribe 90 pills. Accutane is very effective but requires birth control. Some birth control will clear acne in 3 months: Yaz, Orthotricyclin are good. Get the generics. Avoid norethindrone ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Accutane: Dryness is the main side effect and you can notice this after one week. ...Read more
How long do I have to wait to start drinking alcohol after my Accutane treatment. Doesn't it take a month or two to get out of your system?
You are only 17: You are under age to drink alcohol in united states.but if it is a theoretical question then I will answer it. You are advised not to drink alcohol with Accutane as there can be liver toxicity as both can affect the liver. If one has stopped using Accutane and want to drink alcohol,there is no contraindication as long as the liver functions were normal ...Read more
Usually: 2-3 months.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take prednisone to start working?
- How long does it take for claritin to start working?
- How long does it take for aleve to start working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take mobic to start working?
- How long does it take for tazorac to start working?
- How long does it normally take for a steroid cream to start working?
- How long does it take for treatment with tens units to start working?
- Talk to a dermatologist online