Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Abdomnial Pain Associated With Gastroenteritis Last
Still having abdominal pain no nausea or vomiting went to urg.care told was gastroenteritis dehydration and hypokalemia why still having pain?
See below.: Abdominal pain can certainly persist with gastroenteritis. Were you treated with an IV for your dehydration and hypokalemia? If your pain is persisting or worsening, I would recommend that you call your own doctor or consider going to an emergency room; you may need further testing, treatment or need a specialist. ...Read more
Symptoms: abdominal cramps, vomitting, neck pain, slight fever, headache, dehydration, pale face, stuffy nose. Is this gastroenteritis or something else?
Call your doctor: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
Husband's severe upper abdominal pain, blood and CT were good except slightly high WBC and fluid in abdomen. No vomit/diarrhea. Er doc gave morphine and sent home to ride out gastroenteritis. 2nd opn?
What is the definition of a hard and bloated stomach or upper abdominal? and does it affect gastroenteritis patients?
Bloated stomach: Your question is kind of vague, you have to explain more or call in our consult service, Upper abdominal mostly refers to problem above the belly button involves stomach, duodenum, small intestine, gall bladder areas. Gastroenteritis means inflammation or infection in the stomach and small intestine that can cause bloating in the upper abdomen. Hope it helps. ...Read more
I feel a lot better nausea is gone, i've only got abdominal cramps and diarrhoea, if it was gastroenteritis would i still feel how i did 2 days ago?
A 14 year old girl with a bloated upper abdominal after recovering from gastroenteritis. What is the cause of this? Is it stomach cancer?
NO: this is an accumulation of gas in the stomach and intestines, ...Read more
I was diagnosed with gastroenteritis; stomach cramps have improved, I now feel abdominal tenderness/slight discomfort when I urinate. Is this common?
Can you take buscupan or something similar for abdominal cramps (for gastroenteritis virus) during pregnancy? And is Zofran safe during pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does abdomnial pain associated with appendicitis last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with gastroenteritis last?
- How long does abdomnial pain associated with pyelonephritis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does abdomnial pain associated with cholelithiasis last?
- How long does fatigue associated with gastroenteritis last?
- How long does flatulence associated with gastroenteritis last?
- How long does back pain associated with kidney stones last?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free