Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Abdomnial Pain Associated With Ectopic Pregnancy Last
I am 37 yrs have had and ectopic pregnancy and also pcos. Over the last 2 yrs I have been experiencing abdominal bloatimg chronic back pains ?
SEE A DOCTOR: You would need a detailed history and physical and poss some investigations. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Am i likely to be having an ectopic pregnancy. I have some slight abdominal discomfort on my right side. I have had previous ectopic?
Ectopic pregnancy history.I'm 4-5 weeks pregnant but abdominal ultrasound did not see anything in uterus.To repeat scan in 14days.Is this normal?
I just had a laparotomy done to terminate an ectopic pregnancy 3 days ago. How long does the swelling and soreness last? Currently on home leave.
Depend: depend first if it was ruptured with bleeding or not ,if it did and you are anemic it is going to take 2-3 months to build up strength and able to feel normal again. if not they were able to reach the ectopic before it ruptured, then the recovery from surgery is 3-4 weeks, to allow wound to heal and your body to gain strength from general anesthesia. ...Read more
Always had trouble with periods took me 11 years 2 suspected ectopic pregnancies and 1 ectopic pregnancy to find a abnormal right tube. Long story short I have the implant and now currently have a benign cyst inside my ovary at 5cm last checked January an
How long does shoulder pain last after laparoscopic surgery? I had a lap for an ectopic pregnancy yesterday and I am feeling a lot of pain in my shoulder. I think it may be from the intraabdominal gas they use to blow up the belly during surgery. How lo
Varies: The gas pain will go away quickly in most cases. The specific time will depend on a number of factors including how long was the surgery, what was done during the surgery, how heavy is the patient, how quickly can the patient be up and ambulating, etc. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does abdomnial pain associated with cholelithiasis last?
- How long does abdomnial pain associated with gastroenteritis last?
- How long does abdomnial pain associated with pyelonephritis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does pelvic pain associated with ectopic pregnancy last?
- How long does back pain associated with ectopic pregnancy last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with ectopic pregnancy last?
- How long does flank tenderness associated with ectopic pregnancy last?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online