Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Abdominal Pain Associated With Placenta Accreta Last
2 weeks: Really depends on the nature of the complication. ...Read more
Massive, brief.: Profuse, life-threatening bleeding occurs suddenly if the placenta is allowed or forced to separate from the uterus in cases of accretism. Unless this is promptly and expertly treated with hysterectomy, maternal death from exsanguination occurs soon. Accreta bleeding is not chronic. Delivery at tertiary hospital/trauma center with large blood bank and mfm gyn oncologist surgical care is needed! ...Read more
Variable: Everybody's different. It's variable and unpredictable.Get a more detailed answer ›
Until it Resolves: Volvulus describes 180 (+) degree twisting of the intestine, causing a bowel obstruction inevitably leading to necrosis or rupture unless it resolves, either spontaneously, by endoscopic or radiologic decompression, or surgical rx. The best method depends on the location & cause of the "twist" and the stability of the patient. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
24-48 hrs: Usually all symptoms of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy resolve within 24-48 hrs after delivery, in rare cases sx may continue to up to one week after and may signify retained placenta. But if you have this condition pregnancy needs to be monitored by obgyn very closely as poor outcomes for the baby are not uncommon if not monitored. ...Read more
See below: Everybody's different. It's variable and unpredictable.Get a more detailed answer ›
Varies: It usually gets worse until you deliver! ...Read more
See below: Kidney infection, pyelonephritis or kidney stones or blockage are, but, cystitis is not usually associated with back pain. It can occur if & when cystitis UTI extends up to the kidneys. You are advised to consult with your dr., intenist or urologist in case this is serious. Good luck. ...Read more
Hard to say: If the disruption of the pubic symphasis remains unstable the pain will likely persist. Alot depends on how it happened (trauma vs child birth). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does back pain associated with placenta accreta last?
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with placenta accreta last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with placenta previa last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does abdominal pain associated with pyelonephritis last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with volvulus last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with fibromyalgia last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with amniotic infection last?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online