Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Woman Ovulate For
One moment in time: Ovulation is a single moment in time, when her egg pops out of her follicle on the surface of her ovary. Think of it as 1 minute, and then she has already ovulated and the egg is free. Before that 1 minute, she is trying to ovulate, or in the process of ovulation. The real question is when does a woman ovulate, which is usually about 14 days before the start of the next menstrual period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
One: Literally, ovulation occurs at the moment that an oocyte (egg) is released from a woman's ovary. More generally, the peri-ovulatory process (time around ovulation) could be considered to last from the day that lh peaks through actual ovulation (36 hours roughly, ) or even until Progesterone begins to rise (3-to-5 days.). ...Read more
Variable.: I assume you are asking how long it can take for woman to ovulate after pregnancy. It depends on how the pregnancy ended. The shortest intervals are after pregnancy terminations such as d and c and ovulation can occur even within 2 weeks. Longer intervals are associated with full term deliveries, and breastfeeding can lengthen this also. It still could be within the first month though. ...Read more
What day in a womans 28 day cycle does she ovulates? Is it possible to ovulate early? How long does sperm survive? How long an egg is available?
Is ovulating for too long bad? even if there is no pain whatsoever? what causes a woman to ovulate for a long period of time? Let's say 2 weeks.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When does a woman ovulate and for how long
- How long does a woman ovulation lasts?
- How long after a period does a woman ovulate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often does a woman ovulate?
- How long is a woman fertile after ovulation?
- How often does a woman ovulate in a month?
- How many times does a woman ovulate in a month?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free