Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Swollen Lip Last
10 days: Assuming the fat lip is from trauma, 10 day is above average for the swelling to go down. It may take a bit longer for bruising to resolve. ...Read more
Depends: This depends on the severity and reason. If it is from accidental lip-biting and without any open wound, you will see the healing takes place within a few days. However, more severe cut or trauma in lip may have caused internal bleeding, or infection. If this is the case, you will experience much delayed healing, and seeing a professional first may make a huge difference in how fast you can heal. ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the cause of the swelling and the amount of the swelling. ...Read more
Depends : On how bad you bit it. It should be healed in a day or two. Lip heals quickly. ...Read more
Up to five days: Since it could take Effexor up to five or more days to clear you blood stream, the swelling could persist during that time. If severe , call your family doc for an antihistamine recommendation or try one over the counter, like Benadryl or loratidine. If it is severe, a short burst of steroids could be tried. L. ...Read more
Lip swelling: What caused you lip to swell, and how long has it been swollen for? Is your lip also painful? Due to the fact that the lip does not typically swell without a significant reason. I would recommend that you see your doctor for an examination. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a swollen lip to go away?
- How long does pain from a ruptured ovarian cyst last?
- How long does a shot of toradol last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a yellow jacket sting last?
- How long does a tooth abscess last?
- How long does a yeast infection last after using monistat?
- How long does a bee sting stay swollen?
- How long does it take for a swollen lip to go down?