Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Stomach Virus Live On Clothing Or Bed Sheets
Viral life: Most virus do not live outside a host for more than a few hours. It would be rare to find them on a bed sheet or clothing. Common viruses are spread by contact from host to host. An example is the flu; infected individuals can spread the flu virus from the day before they begin to feel ill until 3–7 days after the start of flu symptoms. ...Read more
How long does a stomach virus last and is it common to become constipated and have weak stomach to foods afterward?
Gastroenteritis: Depending on the etiology, symptoms can last from days to weeks. After a evacuation of the GI tract you may feel constipated until you fill up with food again. You can develop a relative lactose intolerance for several weeks post some infections, some also have difficulty with fresh fruits and vegetables for a week or so afterwards. ...Read more
It is ok: It is ok as long as you are not being exposed to his secretions/excrement. ...Read more
How long after stomach virus symptoms subside can I kiss my husband without fear of getting sick as well?
Kiss his cheek...: It's impossible to know here what caused your husband's illness (or therefore the time to his complete recovery or at least lack of infectivity), but you are certainly appropriate for wanting to avoid getting sick too. Assuming fecal-oral spread of his disease, make sure he washes his hands well, avoids food preparation, and for the time being just kiss him on the cheek until he is good as new. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long can pink eye live on bed sheets?
- How long does pink eye virus live?
- How long can conjunctivitis live on sheets?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does the hiv virus live on toilet paper?
- How long does hiv virus live once on counter if blood spill?
- How long does hiv virus live outside a human being?
- How long does hpv virus live outside the body?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free