Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Steroid Injection For Si Joint Pain Last
?: If it works at all the duration of result is highly variable. ...Read more
No: That is unlikely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hx bad l4&5 s1&2 si joint x 10 yr. Pain in right groin & below knee x 2 wk. Steroid shot & pack no relief. Getting worse?
Limit steroids: These medications are strong and should be limited to people with severe immunological diseases and other appropriate indications. Long term turn side effects can occur including muscle weakness and bone loss. thus it is best to check with your doctor to see if every other day dosing is possible. ...Read more
Does prolotherapy have better results than a steroid shot? This would be used for pubis shearing and sacroiliac joint.
Neurosarcoidosis. Having bad joint pain for few days. First time with this symptom. On 20mg prednisone. Is it the sarcoid or the steroids? Ty
Impossible to say: It is impossible to say with knowing your complete history and doing a thorough evaluation. Ask the doctors who care for you or see a rheumatologist. ...Read more
Normal crp/esr, joint pain, tiredness, hypermobile, steroids help symptoms, morning stiffness... What's going on? Thank you!
Rheumatology: Cannot possibly make a diagnosis or provide advice based upon what you have conveyed. My advice is to see a Rheumatologist and get professionally evaluated. Hope this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does epidural steroid injection last?
- Pain after si joint injection
- How long does it take a steroid injection to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a steroid injection to work?
- How long does a steroid shot last for bronchitis?
- How long does steroid shot for croup last?
- How long does b12 injection last?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free