Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Sprained Finger Take To Heal
How long should it take a sprained finger to heal? I sprained my middle and ring finger of my left hand in the middle of november. It's now the middle of january and it still hurts as much as it did in nov. I've been wrapping the two fingers together an
4-6 weeks: A very bad sprained finger can take up to 4-6 weeks to heal. If your finger still hurts a lot after 2 weeks, go see your doc to check for possible stress fracture. Each week you should feel better, be able to move your finger more. If your finger stops improving or gets worse, you should see your doc. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I sprained my index finger on Saturday and on Sunday I Googled my symptoms and it comes up with a sprained finger, I brought a finger splint today, I can still move it, and the pain is subsiding a bit now. Just wondering how long should I keep it on?
Keep moving: The movement is definitely a good thing. You don't want to completely NOT move it for a week because that will cause unnecessary stiffness and likely cause the healing to be longer than it would normally. Typically somewhere between 5-7 days depending on how the finger is feeling. It's not an exact science. And just so you know, I can't see the last part of your question on here- sorry! Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The doctor said I have a badly sprained finger and said to keep a splint on it how long should I keep it on?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a sprained middle finger take to heal?
- How long does a sprained ring finger take to heal?
- How long does it take a shoulder sprain to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take a wrist sprain to heal?
- How long does it take for a foot sprain to heal?
- How long does it take a bad sprain in your back to heal?
- How long does it take for a knee sprain to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free