Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Sprained Finger Take To Heal
How long should it take a sprained finger to heal? I sprained my middle and ring finger of my left hand in the middle of november. It's now the middle of january and it still hurts as much as it did in nov. I've been wrapping the two fingers together an
Sprains: Are sometimes difficult things to treat, and may take longer to heal, than a fracture. Did you take x-rays? Are you sure that it was only a sprain. Sometimes proper evaluation is the way to go. Get someone to take a look for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
4-6 weeks: A very bad sprained finger can take up to 4-6 weeks to heal. If your finger still hurts a lot after 2 weeks, go see your doc to check for possible stress fracture. Each week you should feel better, be able to move your finger more. If your finger stops improving or gets worse, you should see your doc. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The doctor said I have a badly sprained finger and said to keep a splint on it how long should I keep it on?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take a shoulder sprain to heal?
- How long does a knee sprain take to heal?
- How long does it take a wrist sprain to heal?
- How long does it take for a foot sprain to heal?
- How long does it take a bad sprain in your back to heal?
- How long does it take for a knee sprain to heal?
- How long does it take for a sprain to heal?
- How long does it take a sprained joint to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free