Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Laparoscopic Partial Colectomy Take
Is it possible for diverticulitis to cause pain on the right side if i've already had a partial colectomy?
My girlfriend had a partial colectomy and there is a bit of tissue that is coming out of the body were the staples are is that normal?
Surgeon needs this: Please understand that surgery carries significant risks and surgeons must know about complications. Your friend would have been given post operative instructions and a list of things to watch for. On that list will also be instructions on how to page the doctor should a complication arise. Without seeing this friends' 'tissue' in person it would be difficult for any of us to comment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What do you suggest if my husband had a partial colectomy a month ago due to diverticulits..but now he is having internal hemmorhoids?
He should talk: with his surgeon and determine what is causing his hemorrhoid flare. Usually his surgery should not be a cause of hemorrhoid flare unless he has been constipated or having frequent diarrhea due to his surgery. Again his surgeon should be notified and evaluate your husband ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My husband had a partial colectomy a month ago due to diverticulits..but now he is having internal hemmorhoids. Could these be related?
No: He probably had the hemorrhoids before, but without symptoms. He probably was taking pain killer that will make him constipated, which can make the hemorrhoids to enlarged and cause pain with occasional bleeding. He should contact his surgeon and be evaluated. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to get used to wearing a partial denture?
- How long does a partial knee replacement take to heal?
- How long does a partial achilles tear take to heal?
- How long does a partial knee replacement take?
- How long does it take to cure a sinus infection on augmentin?
- How long does it take for antibiotics to kick in for a sinus infection?
- How long does it take a rash due to a penicillin allergy to clear?
- How long does it take a shoulder sprain to heal?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free