Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Knee Sprain Take To Heal
Depends on severity: A "sprained" knee can range from a mild injury to the joint to severe injuries including tears of the ligaments. Recovery following mild injuries may be 1-3 weeks but can take up to 3 months for more significant injuries. Pain lasting more than 6 weeks should prompt an evaluation, usually best done by an orthopaedic surgeon. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Grade 2 knee sprain. . Started using brace 10 days later.. been using brace for 7 days and pain recedes but recurs randomly. How long will it take?
Pain in my knee cap after playing basketball, pain has lessened.I think it's a knee sprain. How long should I rest my knee until it fully recovers ?
Seven – 10 days: It sounds like patella tendinitis, especially if associated with basketball. Rest, ice, anti-inflammatory medication, quad stretching and quad strengthening are all helpful. Also, consider playing with a patellar strap. This offloads the force seen by the patella tendon with jumping on hard surfaces – basketball, racquetball, handball, tennis etc. Give time to get well. Sensible activities. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What to do if I had a knee sprain in september of last year and it still hurts what is wrong with it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a knee sprain to heal?
- How long does it take a shoulder sprain to heal?
- How long does it take a wrist sprain to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a foot sprain to heal?
- How long does a ligament in your knee take to heal?
- How long does it take a bad sprain in your back to heal?
- How long does it take for a sprain to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free