Doctor insights on:
How Long Does A Hysterectomy Surgery Take
Had surgery Last Wednesday a hysterectomy and ovarie removed and I'm bleeding spoting just won't ED to know how long will it take to heal?
How long the carbon gas go away after a Laperoscopy hysterectomy. what can I do? or Eat? take? to make me feel better I'm 3days PO. surger
45 min to 2 hours: Of course, there are too many variables to answer accurately, and the patient shouldn't worry because they will be asleep the whole time! the time depends on the type of hysterectomy (abdominal, laparoscopic, or robotic), the size of the uterus, and any scarring or adhesions in the abdomen (often not know until the procedure is started). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: Vaginal hysterectomies take about 1/2 an hour. Laparoscopic hysterectomies typically last about an hour and a 1/2. If there is any distortion in the anatomy like scar tissue it can take much longer. ...Read more
If someone with endometriosis has a total hysterectomy, are the chances of endometriosis not coming back better if they don't take HRT after surgery?
Yes, theorectically: If a "total hysterectomy" is performed, that is, removal of the uterus and both ovaries, the body's natural source of estrogen is greatly reduced. If then hrt is taken, that estrogen can theoretically stimulate growth of endometriois, but the progestin taken will counteract the estrogen's effects. Practically i would not worry about taking hrt if hot flashes are very bothersome. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a vaginal hysterectomy october 18. I know i can't have vaginal sex. Can I have anal sex?How long after the surgery
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a broken arm take to heal completely after surgery?
- How long does it take to heal after a hysterectomy?
- How long does it take for a broken hand to heal with surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does surgery for a meningioma take?
- How long does a triple bypass surgery take?
- Approximately how long does a total hysterectomy surgery last
- How long does it take to recover from a maltracking surgery?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free